<< Back to Wiki Home Page Current as of 24 March 2021
For Critical and Urgent Production Issues
Call TrackAbout support (see numbers below), and report the issue as critical.
- During regular support hours: Advise the Support representative that you are experiencing a critical production problem and provide the ticket number. Leave a brief message stating the urgency.
- After regular support hours: Leave a voice message that summarizes the critical production issue, provide the ticket number if you have one, and leave a call back number where you can be reached.
For a non-critical issue affecting either Test or the Production environments:
- Email Support at firstname.lastname@example.org (cc:'ing relevant parties) and obtain a ticket number by waiting for an automated email response email from Support within 5 minutes. Within two hours, you should receive a notice from a support representative advising that the issue is being assessed. You will receive status and updates via email within the ticket.
- Follow-up and updates on a non-critical issue: With ticket number, you may email Support at email@example.com with the ticket# in the subject in square brackets (e.g. ) or call TrackAbout support directly (see number below) and inquire about the issue status.
- During regular Support hours: Advise the Support representative that you are checking on a non-critical issue and reference the ticket number.
- Outside regular Support hours: Leave a voicemail that states you are checking on a non-critical issue, reference the ticket number and provide a call back number.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 6pm US Eastern Time
- Friday: 8am to 5pm US Eastern Time
Outside business Hours
TrackAbout observes the following holidays during the year:
|New Year’s Day
|(US: Taken on 1st-January, unless that falls on a weekend, then: taken the Friday before, or the Monday after.)
|(US: Taken on the final Monday in May.)
|(US: Taken on 4th-July unless that falls on a weekend, then: taken the Friday before, or the Monday after.)
|(US: Taken on the first Monday of September.)
|(US: Taken on the fourth Thursday in November.)
|Day After Thanksgiving
|(US: Taken on the Friday following Thanksgiving.)
|(US: Taken on the 25th-December, unless that falls on a weekend, then: taken the Friday before, or the Monday after.)
- +1 412 269-0642 International and toll call (direct)
- +1 800-960-1510 Toll free - Press 8 for Support
After sending an email, you will receive an automated response with a ticket number within 5 minutes.
Contacting Support from the Application Web Site
From the TrackAbout application, users can reference support options by clicking Contact Support in the upper right corner of the application. This will display the support email, phone number as well as the support hours.
- Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm US Eastern Time
- +1 412-269-1872 Toll call
- +1 800-960-1510 Toll free
- Press 4 for Sales
- Press 5 for Accounting
- Press 110 for label orders
System Status Page
Link to our System Status page
There's also a link to the status page at the bottom of every page on our corporate web site.
System Maintenance Window
TrackAbout's system maintenance window is:
- Saturday 8:00 PM to Sunday 2:00 PM US Eastern Time Zone
- Sunday, 00:00 to 18:00 UTC/GMT during United States Daylight Saving Time
- Sunday, 01:00 to 19:00 UTC/GMT during United States Standard Time
We will establish an exact time a few days prior to the release and publish it to our status page. You can subscribe to those notifications on this page. When a new website release is being made, the site may be offline for up to 15 minutes, depending on the extent of the changes. Most upgrades take only a minute or two. We perform the upgrades as close to the start of the published maintenance window as possible.
Daylight Saving Time
In the United States, Daylight Savings Time begins at 2:00 am local time on the second Sunday in March and continues until the first Sunday in November, when it returns to standard time at 2:00 am.